Holiday Home Insurance

Brownhill Insurance Group can arrange to insure your holiday home with the same high levels of cover and service as your main home. Your holiday home may not be occupied all year-round and we know the importance of arranging quality protection.

What we can offer you:

  • Worldwide contents cover
  • Accidental damage
  • New for old cover
  • Emergency travel cover
  • Loss of rent
  • Cover for any high value items of fine art/antiques
  • Cover for your jewellery
  • Cover for outdoor items like swimming pools, garden furniture, statues
  • Cover against theft, even when the property is unoccupied
  • The policies we offer all provide UK based wordings and you will have UK based support and claims staff.
Get a Callback

Send us your name, email and telephone number and we will call you back. For immediate service, contact a member of the Private Client Team on 020 8353 8907.

Our Reviews

Based on Google Reviews

Read all reviews>

Latest from the blog

Green cards and driving abroad

Green cards and driving abroad A ‘Green Card’ provides proof of motor insurance cover when driving abroad. UK motorists should prepare to carry ‘Green Cards’ as proof of insurance cover…
Read More

All areas covered

Our personal approach to insurance ensures we find you the most suitable insurance cover for your needs.

No two businesses have the same risk exposures. Our team has the necessary experience to assist your business.

Our Love Art team understand the needs of art professionals and collectors as art lovers themselves.

Connect with Brownhill


2nd Floor, Kent House
41 East Street, Bromley
Kent BR1 1QQ

Registered in England No. 1488763 Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ.
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.