We know that Jewellery can hold such sentimental value. It could be that you have some cherished items inherited from a family member or memories held by a specific item of jewellery.
Some items of jewellery may be irreplaceable but by making sure that you are adequately covered, we can make sure you are financially compensated in the event of a loss, theft or accidental damage on a worldwide basis.
Whether you have single items of jewellery or collections of jewellery including watches and engagement rings, at Brownhill Insurance Group we offer a range of policies to suit different requirements.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of adding your precious items to your policy and wear your items of jewellery with confidence, we can make sure that you are adequately covered.
Features and Benefits
- Jewellery items can be protected against theft, street robbery, damage and loss.
- We can provide cover for your Jewellery at home or anywhere in the world.
- Cover can be provided for items kept at the bank while in a safety deposit box and for short term removal.
- Hassle free and exceptional claims service.
- Automatic cover for the purchase of new jewellery items.
- Replace your Jewellery items via a chosen Jeweller.
Latest from the blog
All areas covered
Registered in England No. 1488763 Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ.
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.