Brownhill Insurance Group provides motor insurance for vehicles that are owned by or are on hire/ loan to a business including road traffic act liability to third parties.
We win business by undertaking a thorough analysis of your claims experience and by using risk management techniques to ensure that the best possible premium and terms are achieved by our clients.
We provide fleet cover for:
- Cars and Motorcycles
- Commercial Vehicles, Vans and trailers
- Coaches and Buses
- Taxis – both public and private hire
Features and Benefits
- Damage to or loss of vehicle and accessories caused by accidental damage, fire or theft
- Road Traffic Act Liability
- New for old on cars less than 1 year old
- 24-hour motor emergency helpline / accident recovery service
- Approved repairer network and courtesy car facility
- 24-hour glass repair and replacement service
- Uninsured Loss Recovery Service
- Europe-wide cover
- Discounted breakdown cover
- Legal Expenses
Latest from the blog
All areas covered
Registered in England No. 1488763 Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ.
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.