Schools, Universities, Colleges and Places of Worship have unique insurance requirements particularly in respect of their building that may often be listed and contents that can be extremely valuable.
Analysis of liabilities and health and safety policies is also critical as society becomes increasingly litigious; schools are often sued for injury to children or indeed by teachers as employees.
We can provide specialist cover for:
- Nursery, Primary and Secondary education (Independent schools and Academy schools)
- Further and higher education Colleges and Universities
- Art and design colleges, music, dance, language and drama colleges
- Professional development centres
- Churches, Synagogues, Temples and Mosques
- Historic Homes, Museums, Stately Homes and Castles
Features & Benefits
- Buildings (including cover for special buildings of historical or architectural interest)
- Archaeological costs that may follow an insured event
- Contents, including antiques, exhibits and fine art
- Equipment breakdown
- Stock / Memorabilia / Library Collections & Valuable books
- Fixtures and fittings
- Loss of Money
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability
- Student Accommodation
- Legal Expenses
- Director’s & Officer’s
- Business Interruption
- Professional Indemnity
- Resident’s personal liability
- Trustee’s legal liability
- Meeting local authority conditions under the Planning
- (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990
- Group Personal Accident/Sickness particularly relevant to teachers
Latest from the blog
All areas covered
Registered in England No. 1488763 Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ.
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.