At Brownhill Insurance Group, we’re not just about protecting you after the storm; we’re about helping you avoid it altogether. Our commitment to your peace of mind extends beyond claims, which is why we’ve crafted this guide to help you stop a loss before it happens.
Our long-term commitment to our clients and our industry, our stability and performance have made us a leading insurance provider.
Our unoccupied offering
In view of the current climate, unoccupied properties, whether it be residential or commercial, are on the rise and BIG, with our experience in the property sector have designed a product which is backed and supported by Lloyd’s of London to provide reassurance to property owners. Both products can be quoted and bound in house with documentation issued immediately.
- Up to £3m Buildings Sums Insured
- Up to £250,000 Contents Sums Insured
- £5m Property Owners Liability available upon request
- Reinstatement basis only
- 3, 6 (no Return Premium for early termination) & 12 months policies available
- Minimum premiums starting at £350 + IPT
- Two options of coverage available in FLEEA or Full Perils
- Trace & Access cover available
- Alterations and Renovations for “acceptable standard works” providing contract value up to £250,000
- Listed buildings considered
- Properties with composite panels considered
- Alarms and Guarding required for larger premises
Latest from the blog
Claims can be stressful, disruptive, and emotional. We want to make sure you have the knowledge and tools to safeguard your lifestyle, business, and loved ones.
Ethical elegance in every facet. Lab-grown diamonds, often referred to as synthetic diamonds, have been quietly transforming the world of fine jewelry. These remarkable gems are gaining popularity among jewelry designers, luxury brands, and even notable figures, including royalty.
All areas covered
Registered in England No. 1488763 Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ.
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration Number 3061311.