Motor insurance cover is a very competitive business. However, for many of our clients, the prime motivation for purchase is quality of cover and service as opposed to cost, whether they are owners of a Classic and High Performance Vehicles or not. Brownhill Insurance Group will work very hard to get you the best quote for the widest cover available in the market.
Brownhill Insurance Group primarily look after clients with high value motors. However if you have simply a day-to-day vehicle that you like to insure alongside your home and prefer that personal broker service, please feel free to contact us.
- Agreed Value – most UK insurers settle total loss and theft claims based on the market value of your vehicle at the time of the loss which can sometimes leave you out of pocket. Agreed value enables you to have the value of your vehicle locked-in for the entire policy term
- Quality Courtesy Car – not all insurers guarantee a courtesy car in case of theft or whilst in for repair following an accident, and even if one is provided the car usually depends on availability and can often prove inadequate
- Choice of Repairer – you may wish to use your own preferred garage for insurance repairs
- No Excess – for situations over which you have little control, for example total loss due to theft or fire, you will not be penalised by having to pay an excess
- Car Jacking
- Road Rage
- Loss of Licence
- Motoring Legal Helpline
- Legal Expenses – automatically included
- Breakdown Cover – automatically included
- Loss of Keys including Replacement Locks
020 8658 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed