At Brownhill Insurance Group, we’re not just about protecting you after the storm; we’re about helping you avoid it altogether. Our commitment to your peace of mind extends beyond claims, which is why we’ve crafted this guide to help you stop a loss before it happens.
Our mission is to provide exclusive, tailored insurance solutions and professional, trustworthy service for Commercial and Personal clients, protecting their assets and lifestyle with the highest level of expertise and discretion.
When things go wrong, we’re the experts in putting it right. You can trust us to act swiftly and in your best interests – it’s what we do.
If you need to make a claim then you’re in safe hands, we are here to help.
- In the event of an escape of water loss you should:
• Locate the stop cock and turn off the water supply to minimise the damage • Turn off the electricity supply if necessary • Contact a plumber to carry out any emergency repairs • Try to prevent water from spreading, if safe to do so • Contact BROWNHILL INSURANCE GROUP on 020 8658 4334 as soon as possible to advise details.
- In the event of a fire at your property:
• Immediately evacuate the property • Call Fire Service via a 999 call • Raise the alert to neighbours/other occupants of the building if necessary • If the fire is small and can be extinguished safely, do so carefully. Otherwise leave the property closing doors behind you • The Fire Service may wish to disconnect gas, electricity and water services if these are deemed to be at risk • If the Fire Service ask you to vacate the property, please do so as soon as possible, and ensure it is fully secured • Contact BROWNHILL INSURANCE GROUP on 020 8658 4334 as soon as possible to advise details.
- In the event of a theft or attempted theft:
• Advise the police and obtain a crime reference number, officers name and branch address • Contact a locksmith or glazier to carry out any emergency repairs to secure the premises • Contact BROWNHILL INSURANCE GROUP on 020 8658 4334 as soon as possible to advise details of the loss, including the crime reference number obtained from the Police.
- In the event of all other damage at your property:
• If emergency repairs are required to prevent further, please arrange the necessary work to be carried out • Contact as soon as possible to advise details • BROWNHILL INSURANCE GROUP on 020 8658 4334
- Supporting documentation required for claims:
• Date of the incident, details & cause of the damage • Photographs of the damage • Claim form (to be provided by Brownhill Insurance Group) • Two repair estimates • For theft claims, please provide the crime reference number, police officers name & branch address.
Your Account Manager is available Mon-Fri between 09:00 and 17:00. Our main number is 020 8658 4334. If you need to speak with someone outside of these hours, please check your policy documents, which will be attached to the email we sent you when your policy started. This will have the contact details for your specific policy.
All areas covered
Claims can be stressful, disruptive, and emotional. We want to make sure you have the knowledge and tools to safeguard your lifestyle, business, and loved ones.
Ethical elegance in every facet. Lab-grown diamonds, often referred to as synthetic diamonds, have been quietly transforming the world of fine jewelry. These remarkable gems are gaining popularity among jewelry designers, luxury brands, and even notable figures, including royalty.
Registered in England No. 1488763 Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ.
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration Number 3061311.