A Brownhills Business Risk Assessment Analysis will help you identify and manage insurable risks such as:
- Employment practices liability
- Health and safety best practices
- Fire and security protections
- Waste removal and management
- Public and product liability exposure to risks
- Product recall expenses
- Transit and logistics risks
- Potential liability for ‘pure’ economic or financial loss
- Incidental exposure to professional negligence claims
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liabilities
- Pension Trustees Liabilities
Latest from the blog
All areas covered
Registered in England No. 1488763 Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ.
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.