At Brownhill Insurance Group, we’re not just about protecting you after the storm; we’re about helping you avoid it altogether. Our commitment to your peace of mind extends beyond claims, which is why we’ve crafted this guide to help you stop a loss before it happens.
Brownhill Insurance Group is a major provider of construction and contractor insurance.
We can assist with coverage for “one off” projects of all sizes from housing developments to shopping malls and major city office block developments as well as annual policies catering to contractors of all sizes.
We cater for a wide variety of trades including but not limited to:
- Alarm and access control Contractors
- Aerial and satellite system installers
- Asbestos removal Contractors
- Builder Merchants
- Carpenters and Joiners
- Civil Engineering Contractors
- Demolition Contractors
- Flooring contractors
- General builders of all types
- Ground Workers
- Heating and Ventilation Engineers
- Hire Companies
- Kitchen Installers
- Landscape Gardeners
- Metal workers
- New Home Developers
- Office and Shop Fitters
- Paving Contractors
- Plastering and dry lining contractors
- Roofing contractors
- Scaffolding contractors
- Steel Erectors.
Features and Benefits
- Contractors all risks insurance including
- Contract works and building materials
- Own plant, tools and equipment
- Hired in plant including on-going hiring charges
- Temporary buildings and welfare facilities
- Existing structures
- Plant hired out
Other insurances within a contractors programme will include:
- Office contents
- Other material asset protection
- Business interruption
- Employers liability
- Public liability
- Latent defects
- Design and construct liability
- Erection all risks
- Engineering and inspection for all lifting equipment
- Commercial legal expenses including contract disputes coverage
- Performance bonds
- Group Personal Accident/Sickness
- Annual Business Travel
- Kidnap & Ransom where international travel is required
- Credit Insurance (failure to receive trade credit debts)
Latest from the blog
Claims can be stressful, disruptive, and emotional. We want to make sure you have the knowledge and tools to safeguard your lifestyle, business, and loved ones.
Ethical elegance in every facet. Lab-grown diamonds, often referred to as synthetic diamonds, have been quietly transforming the world of fine jewelry. These remarkable gems are gaining popularity among jewelry designers, luxury brands, and even notable figures, including royalty.
All areas covered
Registered in England No. 1488763 Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ.
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration Number 3061311.