Manufacturers are under massive pressure to win the next order, design it, make it and deliver it, all on time and with a profitable outcome. You can’t afford to have your business damaged by unplanned costly events. You need the expertise to help you identify the risks and obtain suitable insurance cover.
Planning and arranging Industrial insurance requires specialist knowledge and access to a wide range of markets. It needs attention to detail and regular review. First-hand experience from working in industrial and manufacturing businesses is a distinct advantage and something that we can offer.
Brownhill Insurance Group will tailor our recommendations to your individual requirements. Our in-house knowledge and experience of the industrial insurance market will enable us to provide you with the cover you need at a competitive premium.
We regularly provide cover for:
- Warehousing and logistics
- International trade
- Waste Management and re-cycling
- Biotech and pharmaceutical
- Hi tech, telecoms and digital
Features & Benefits
- Protect your stock and material assets
- Computers and electronic equipment
- Building Contracts
- Business continuity planning
- Employers liability
- Public liability
- Products liability
- Motor fleets
- Goods in transit
- Business money
- Commercial legal expenses
- Directors and officers
- Employment practices
- Group personal accident
- Fidelity Guarantee (Loss of Money due to the dishonesty of employees or officials)
- Group Personal Accident/Sickness
- Annual Business Travel
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Credit (failure to receive trade credit debts)
- Professional indemnity
Latest from the blog
All areas covered
Registered in England No. 1488763 Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ.
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.