At Brownhill Insurance Group, we’re not just about protecting you after the storm; we’re about helping you avoid it altogether. Our commitment to your peace of mind extends beyond claims, which is why we’ve crafted this guide to help you stop a loss before it happens.
The risks associated with letting or renting property can be substantial and are often quite different from those experienced by owner-occupiers. It is so easy to overlook the importance of having the right insurance cover. Landlords sometimes rely on normal household cover without realising it would not pay in the event of a claim. Tenants often do not bother with insurance at all; both are taking unnecessary risks.
Properties that need to be sufficiently covered under a Let Home policy include:
- Residential – Houses, Flats & Maisonettes (including Listed Properties)
- Commercial Property of all descriptions including precincts, malls and portfolios
- Student/Housing Benefit Tenants
- Short /Long Term Unoccupied Property
- Tenants / Lodgers Insurance
- Emergency Assistance
- Property Under Construction or renovation
Features and Benefits
- Buildings of all construction types
- Landlords contents (contents of common parts)
- Loss of rent
- Rent Guarantee cover
- Fixtures and fittings
- Public Liability
- Legal Expenses
- Directors and officers cover for management companies
- Fidelity Guarantee in respect of directors
- Engineering and inspection for passenger lifts.
Latest from the blog
Claims can be stressful, disruptive, and emotional. We want to make sure you have the knowledge and tools to safeguard your lifestyle, business, and loved ones.
Ethical elegance in every facet. Lab-grown diamonds, often referred to as synthetic diamonds, have been quietly transforming the world of fine jewelry. These remarkable gems are gaining popularity among jewelry designers, luxury brands, and even notable figures, including royalty.
All areas covered
Registered in England No. 1488763 Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ.
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration Number 3061311.