At Brownhill Insurance Group, we’re not just about protecting you after the storm; we’re about helping you avoid it altogether. Our commitment to your peace of mind extends beyond claims, which is why we’ve crafted this guide to help you stop a loss before it happens.
Senior Account Handler – Commercial Team
Expires 1 April 2023 (No recruitment agency contact please)
Formal Qualification Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience either in an insurance company, wholesaler or a brokerage.
- A-C Maths/English GCSE
- Cert CII or proof that you are working towards this. We may help you with obtaining this qualification.
- Overseeing in-house Art Industry binders so underwriting experience beneficial but not essential.
- Assisting an account exec to manage a portfolio of renewals to include negotiating, broking and administration.
- Mid-term adjustments
- Credit control
- Managing claims
- Cross selling other insurance products in respect of the clients demands and needs
- Managing day to day compliance procedures
- Effectively managing your diary
- Excellent time management
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Maintaining a training log throughout the year
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm this could vary depending on workload
Salary & Benefits
- £30,000+ dependant on experience
- Financial support with further studies toward DIP & ACII
- Company pension
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- 4 wellbeing days
Latest from the blog
Claims can be stressful, disruptive, and emotional. We want to make sure you have the knowledge and tools to safeguard your lifestyle, business, and loved ones.
Ethical elegance in every facet. Lab-grown diamonds, often referred to as synthetic diamonds, have been quietly transforming the world of fine jewelry. These remarkable gems are gaining popularity among jewelry designers, luxury brands, and even notable figures, including royalty.
All areas covered
Registered in England No. 1488763 Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Kent House, 41 East Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1QQ.
Brownhill Insurance Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration Number 3061311.